Fees and Costs 2019-2020
Initial Registration Fee, Year 1 upwards (non-refundable): 600.00 euros (per family)
|Year Group||1 single payment||2 equal payments due in September and January||10 payments by direct debit due September to June|
|Pre-Foundation (2 yrs) Full Day||4150||2158||449|
|Pre-Foundation (2 yrs) Half Day - Until 12h|
Half Day - Until 13h
|Years 1 and 2||6500||3380||702|
|Years 3 to 6||6800||3536||735|
|Year 10 and 11||10150||5278||1097|
|Year 12 |
All costs for books, materials and accident insurance are included in the fees, up to and including Year 11. There is a 10% discount for the second child and 20% for subsequent children.
In April/May parents are invited to re-register their children (up to and including Year 12)
for the next school year. A fee of 600 euros (Foundation 2 to Year 12), and 300 euros (Pre- Foundation and Foundation 1) is then due. This non-refundable fee guarantees a place and is deducted from the following year’s account. Failure to pay the fee will result in the student going on a waiting list.
Terms and Conditions
Payment of Fees
- A single payment to be paid on or before 1 September 2018.
- Two instalments – the first to be paid on or before 1 September 2018 and the second to be paid on or before 1 January 2019.
- Ten monthly payments paid by direct debit. Fees will be payable during the first five days of each month. If you wish to pay by this facility you will be required to complete a form with your bank details.
- A reduction of 10% is given for the second child and 20% for subsequent children.
- A separate payment plan for children starting during the
school year will be prepared by the Administration Department.
- At least one term’s notice must be given if a child is leaving the college.
- In the event of a pupil being suspended or expelled from the College there will be no refund of fees.
- A reduction in fees cannot be claimed for periods of absence or if exam subjects are ‘dropped’ by the student.
Please note that fees shall not be refunded.
Parents are responsible for the cost of external examination entries and payment is required prior to entries being made. During examination periods for IGCSE, GCSE or A-level examinations, normal lessons continue and therefore all
students should attend college. Normal tuition fees apply for this term.
The College reserves the right to make changes in the Administrations Procedures, Conditions and Regulations, and in the subjects offered. These changes will only
be introduced if they are considered necessary or beneficial to the education of the pupils and assist the efficient operation of the College.
XIC Introduction to Foreign Currency Direct
Xabia International College (XIC) would like to introduce Foreign Currency Direct to all our parents.
Foreign Currency Direct are a licenced, regulated currency exchange company with their head office in the UK. They also have European offices in Portugal and Spain, including a local branch in Javea on the Cap de la Nao.
If you are paying for school fees or your children’s exams, Foreign Currency Direct will give you discounted rates of exchange. You will have a dedicated account manager who will assist you during the process
The service also extends to your requirements outside of the school, such as, if you are buying or selling a house, purchasing a car or if you are making regular overseas payments, Foreign Currency Direct can help you.
There are two dedicated account managers based in their Javea office. They have over 70 years of financial service experience between them, both having worked many years in the financial markets in the City of London. Once you have registered with Foreign Currency Direct, you will be introduced to your dedicated account manager who will be there to assist you through the whole process.
To find out more about the service, simply call the Javea office on +34 966 260 777 or 0044 (0) 203 355 5377, or send an e-mail enquiry to email@example.com. You can also register with them directly by clicking on the Foreign Currency Direct logo above.